There is a commitment to high standards of corporate governance throughout the Group.
We recognise that good governance helps the business to deliver strategy and safeguard shareholders' long-term interests. The revised Combined Code provides a useful guide from which to review corporate governance within the Group.
This section provides information on the Board’s operation and its approach to corporate governance and internal control.
Click the following links for more information:
- Group composition - Introduction to Titon subsidiaries.
- Board composition - Introduction to the Board.
- Board process - Introduction to Board procedures & committees.
- Board responsibilities - Introduction to Board responsibilities.
- Internal control - Introduction to Internal Control & Risk Management.